Variety of Products, Styles and Materials
We only carry manufacturers of premium products, and we stand by our brands for excellence in quality, value and durability. Whether it’s weather resistance, energy efficiency, maintenance-free or lasting value and protection that you are looking for, we’ve got you covered.
Our products include:
- Vinyl SidingVinyl is the most commonly used material for residential siding. It's known for its finish and is popular for its low-maintenance properties. It has great resistance to weather and is resilient against termites and mold. In addition, it's easy to install.
- CanExel® SidingCanExel® - wood fibre - is an almost perfect imitation of wood while being considerably less expensive. Wood fibre is resistant to heat, wind and other compromising outdoor conditions.
- Aluminum SidingIn comparison with other types of home sidings, aluminum stands out due to its strong weather resistance and finish which can remain intact for a great many years. It's possible to obtain aluminum home siding in several colours, allowing you to create your desired style.
- Steel SidingMetal siding is an increasingly popular option for residential buildings due to the variety of ways it can be used, the ease of installation, minimal maintenance and the longevity of the product. As a siding product, metal panels are used in modern, traditional and even industrial-style designs.
- Wood SidingThis type of siding is the most environmentally friendly. Its production involves relatively less pollution, generating a minimal amount of CO2. Several types of wood are available on the market depending on the colour, style and strength desired.
- Exterior Wall InsulationInsulating exterior walls is a cost-effective way to reduce heat loss and help prevent moisture buildup in your home, year-round. As these walls are your home’s first line of defense, it’s important that the insulation you use accounts for all of the changing weather conditions outside.
Eavestroughs are found at the edge of the roof line and act as a gathering spot for water, which is then discharged from the roof and into the downspouts. Our quality products, combined with our precise installation techniques, allow your roof drainage system to sustain the test of time.
Fascia board is the component of the roof that attaches to the exposed side of the roof rafters. Visually, it acts as a trim, adding more aesthetic appeal to a home. It also offers increased weather protection, and lends additional support to the eavestrough system.
Soffit is found on the underside of the roof line and is generally made of aluminum panels, which come in both solid and vented types. These architectural elements do more than just add visual interest and give a finished look to your home. They help protect the exterior of your house by keeping out pests and give you a way to disguise ventilation for your attic.